In five fingers shoes been
Posted: 03 March 2011 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2010-12-07

In five fingers shoes been
other spirit way drink cup of green tea?” LingYu touched the nose said with a smile.
“No, no!” Spirit xuan son way: “tea is not small o-sensei my favorite BeiZhongZhiWu. Especially like secular world wine, if any, although prepare more, you and I are not drunk endlessly!”
“Good!” LingYu nod a way: “you and I are not drunk endlessly!”
“Ha ha ha!” Spirit xuan son roar with laughter, then grabbed LingYu hand, he walked to the distance, vibram five fingers
At midnight, LingYu house of small villas in bright light.
LingYu and spirit xuan son two pairs of side table, while in the dining table is placing a few disc exquisite dishes. Beside the table again is filled up with red wine bottle.
Kongdong supremo spirit xuan son to his home, can bring LingYu and XuQian excited concerns. Since small o-sensei like alcohol, that is, of course XuQian best to prepare a dozen spirit xuan son wuliangyie and maotai wine bottle etc.
Which know little of these sophisticated homemade wine is not interested at all, don’t want to drink gin. five finger shoes
This is very difficult to know XuQian, broken home stock is homebred famous liquors, this western red wine but didn’t. Finally had to street chain supermarket to buy some.
Just before the supermarket is unusual wine, as for the remy Martin louie 13 of the rare red wine simply too late to get ready. five fingers shoesAlthough such a spirit or excitement of impending and xuan son LingYu two men were holding a bottle wine, drink up, spirit xuan son not only do not drink posture, but a bit of decorous vulgar meanness. But this is the exact to LingYu early mouth.
Want to know LingYu hate that kind of trusted in your fix for the high, leng filling the smelly fart outdoor superior guy, but at present this small o-sensei net good without the frills, body anti to some of the river CaoMang bawcock breath.
LingYu bet, if known him for a long time. He’ll be clench his beard for wine he wine, but now? This action like temporary filling of wine can not be.
“Dao friend. Tao friend, not enough tunnel LingYu LiuHao kung fu while o little o-sensei spirit xuan son opened again a bottle of wine, stand a red nose head, pointing to LingYu way:” I am here is the sixth bottles of wine, and dao friends but drank only four bottles, schedule, sent many oh. “ discount five finger shoes
“Tao brother to fix for the superb, ling2 30metres ah due to a prior stipulated drinking does not use to fix for resolving has no head for wine, so both some drunk, LingYu also has a few tipsy.
“Nonsense. Little naked arm wan sleeves a sophisticated vice fights appearance:” o-sensei I live over 200 years still do not know what people can drink how much wine, tao friend this is clearly take advantage of me, no, no! “
Said caught LingYu wrist, will go toward LingYu mouth filling wine.
Which know grabs, snuffle behind a sound light hum.
Small LingXuanZi turn head a see o-sensei, sees the wife LingYu XuQianDuan a chopped compote are standing in the table of flank, a face of helpless.
No way, who is seen as two real master like audience.poor pastors general mutual irrigation wine such strange field before will be surprised and clinking.
The spirit XuQian, nose saw xuan son more red, embarrassedly released LingYu, while a way: “let grey-furred and laughed, you don’t know, XiNian small o-sensei I had the robber, if not met my