corporate entertainer
Posted: 16 January 2011 07:22 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-16

British juggler Nick Pike pulled off an incredible disappearing act.  He disappeared off the stage and reappeared later that night. Sword swallowing/nail banger act also withdrew from America’s got talent and they asked Nick Pike to replace them. Justin Hopkins who is a very talent vocalist was singing “In Your Eyes” while performing on the piano.

ALL THE ACTS FROM LAST NIGHT.

This is the complete order of all the acts that performed last night.

Kung Fo Heros - These martial arts experts put on a great routine which was choreographed very well.  Their performance was just as brilliant as their last two performances on the talent show.

Christina & Ali - They sang “Bless the broken road” It was ok, nothing special.  The audience absolutely loved it. Christina & Ali are an entertaining act to watch, but not good enough to win the competition.

Airpocalypse - This act was very entertaining to watch, their performance included some sexy girls and flashing lights. Plus their was also a giant tv screen on the stage as well.

The Hot Shot Tap Dancers - These siblings performed a much better act than what they have previously on the show.  But, Pier Morgan mentioned that he would like to watch more fireworks next time.

Paul Safy JR - This guy pulled off a good performance, his voice was smooth sounding like a young Tony Bennett. I wasn’t too keen on the performance though. I found it a bit cheesy.

Future Funk - Their performance last night didn’t have as much WOW as their performance they did in Los Angeles for their first audition.  The crowd still enjoyed the act though and they probably got alot of votes.

Sally Cohn - This act is very unique but in my opinion it does not belong in the top 48. She came up with one of the funniest comments on the night. She said “My Inner kitty cat is purring”

Nick Pike - He juggled with fire torches and set himself on fire. He also pulled off an amazing disappearing act. Entertaining!

RNG - These young female dancers were very good last night.  The judges wanted to see more dance in the performance, but it was a good disturbia routine.

Maricar - This sexy artist last night made art very sexy. Judge Pier Morgan seemed to like her looks more than her artwork.  Maricar was painting underwater in a giant tank, but I must say she was looking very sexy.

Fighting Gravity - This glow in the dark act put on another very good performance which really got the crowd cheering.

Nathaniel Kenyon - The singer from Georgia is very popular with his pop star looks and likeable personality. Unfortunately for the singer he had a throat infection before the show. His perfomance was still ok, but not as good as last week.

Signature 

corporate entertainer

corporate event entertainer