fear of dark
Posted: 13 January 2011 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-13

Fear leads to poverty. It prevents financial creativity in our minds to the point that ignorance sets in. When creativity (be it financial or not) does not occupy the mind, the mind is in a state of emptiness. It doesn’t remain empty for long, so ignorance sets in. And when ignorance sets in, bigger problems start to set in as well because our mind is in disarray. Unconsciously, we become more greedy.

Let us explore greed further. I think you will agree that a high degree of greed can lead into trouble. Too much greed clouds our thoughts but a little, just a little greed may do us good. A little greed can overcome the obstacles that draw us away from financial security. A little greed can cure laziness. Without that little greed, our desire to have something better and to improve our lives financially could be beyond reach. Progress will hardly be attained.

If you will notice, most if not all of the negative traits and emotions in humans can lead us into trouble and financial distress, if their level is higher than our level of thinking. If we keep them from dominating our mind, we are in good hands. And to make this possible, we need to gather enough courage or fortitude within us, which will be the basis or backbone of our action towards financial security. Practice in small ways and gradually improve to bigger activities.

To suppress the fear of losing money, the excitement of winning must prevail. We must have the burning desire and the passion to make it happen. To bring up that burning desire, we must think of the great benefits that money will bring. “What will I do or what can I do when I become rich?” Start by recalling and making a picture in your mind of the things you would like to do if you have the money for it. Concentrate first on the good things it will bring to you and your loved ones, perhaps helping a brother or sister finish college, going on a cruise in the Carribean if you love to travel (traveling is educational), or giving a motorized wheel chair for a poor crippled uncle. Acts of care and concern, not only for oneself and family, but to others as well, ignites passion and desire. It puts your creative mind to work. Subconsciously, you have suppressed fear. Put your thoughts into action by making big but realistic and detailed step-by-step plans.

Signature 

obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms
fear of dark
fibromyalgia and treatment
anxiety and panic attacks

‹‹ Education AutoCAD      Snowboard ››