Beezid Tracker
Posted: 11 January 2011 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-11

Lately there’s been quite a bit of talk about this new company called Beezid. It’s supposedly supposed to be something like Ebay
and Craiglist combined, in terms of having Ebay’s simplicity and Craigslists prices. Well it’s time to take a look at Beezid for ourselves.

Well check this out, in my opinion, it definitely does not seem like a scam at all. It just seems like a really freaking incredible way to make money. The people that came up with the idea are pretty much geniuses. You can only bid a penny each time, but it costs you about 70 cents to bid. So the winner ends up getting the item for like 90% off the retail price.

How Do They Make Money?

So how do the Beezid guys make money? Well they get about 70 cents per each bid made on the item and because each bid only goes up by one cent, by the time the auction ends, about 10000 bids have been made, which makes them $7,000 off of an item that sold for $100. Isn’t that freaking cool? So if you’re wondering if its a Beezid scam, the answer is definitely no.

Conclusion

I can’t say that it’s a Beezid scam at all. They pretty much just figured out a genious way to make everyone happy, well that is, everyone except for the people who lose the auction. But the bottom line is that if you’re wondering if it’s a Beezid Scam, the answer in my opinion is no, it is not a Beezid Scam. Hope this helped.

Do You Want To Make Money Online?

If yeah, then you should consider checking out this program called Mobile Monopoly. Some people make millions a year using it, but I never recommend you try something without reading up on it, so check out this Mobile Monopoly Review to learn how to make a killing from home. Good luck.

Signature 

Beezid Tracker
Is Beezid a scam