Everyone wants prada bags
Posted: 08 January 2011 03:24 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2010-12-07

Everyone wants prada bags
Evening she still back to the company, attended the meeting. She saw ChangShuJi again in published impassioned speech, he really will talk. And he said, from today onwards, everybody don’t say we three words, also do not mention migrant workers, which carry I heel which nasty! You don’t respect yourself, I also respect Prada outlet myself. From today on, we all are from deep builders, we are all union members, we are a family. I this union chairman stem? Still not to speak for you!
These words, and said before those words, she is very familiar. But Prada she had already numb, these encouraging words have as far as empty, it seems Prada handbags very loud, actually nothing.
This union founding conference or very successful. Yang director arrived, wen total arrived, and district leaders are also related federation of trade unions and all up. And they said, we have to give you up, your waist in where? We give you hold!
Establish labor happiness village very seriously, after all, was the first respond to the call of the enterprise. The whole street hung flags waving banners and basket, has been booked into the street.
Often comes excited to face be red and the throat are dumb. Thank you, thank you! Actually he didn’t mean to rob the first, the first is glorious, perhaps even being sneered at, but he really needs to so suddenly.
Anyway this also motivate the staff of last resort, the company to make this point, not to something heavy bh measures, I’m afraid is really difficult to maintain, exaggeration to say, but there has to be a little fresh content. So while the boss is not at home, he was still in the name of the board to oneself write a letter of congratulation on himself elected union chairman. Once he get so dry? Killed too embarrassed. Basket, congratulations, cocktail party, interview and applause, are island electronic need, isn’t he needs, this also is psyche, Prada bags are life-saving suo. He always believe, by going through this year, the fund of emptiness will be back, he caught his breath, everything would be all ballroom sun again.
He told reporters that a row like microphone stand kalashnikovs his chest, he says, the island is a wholly foreign-owned enterprise electronic though, but we did not give up their social responsibility, we had to impoverished mountainous area donation hope primary schools, our company is remittent collective offered blood, we have our own family culture, we got united as a family. Prada outlet
The reporter asked you a 1 us, recognize you very proud.
Of course! He said, the boss isn’t at home now, but I can totally representatives Prada purses to talk to her, this company is for all of us. The boss himself also often say, the company relies on everyone made, not doing nothing.
Say the word is not false, Mrs Chan really on the phone, so had told him. Mrs Chan said, o face ah, please don’t think of yourself as outsiders ok or not? You make me sad oh, my is not you?
The same words YuanMin also said, she said this time you can’t back down, you not top up more than 2,000 people do? Somebody else so value you, you cannot give yourself when outsiders.